Ace Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Univers

Current Gaming

Grand Theft Auto 5 - absolutely beezer edition of the game. Sacked off the online element due to no time or patience for it.

Call of Duty: Ghosts - cynics called it more of the same, but I loved the mental story arc of Modern Warfare 1/2/3, so I'm bang into this. The online multiplayer is also as great as ever but I have to ration myself as it's properly stressful.

FIFA 12 - still great. Wish I wasn't completely addicted, but bossing possession then deftly tricking your way into their box is one of gamings great delights.

WANTS

Journey - looks amazing

27journey202.jpg

Tiny Death Star for iPhone

Had a shot of that after you an' shoebox mentioned it.  Pretty good even though I'm shit at it.  Borrowed Mass Effect of a friend so playing that on occassion now.  Really need to get into Dark Souls as well.

i started playing Mass Effect (i also bought ME2) a few months ago, got a bit stuck though and started playing the KOTOR games again.  really have to give it another go, i was enjoying it for sure.

It's mostly about Lego Marvel Super Heroic People And Mutants for me at the moment.

Also got the following on the go:

GTAV

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Walking Dead

i started playing Mass Effect (i also bought ME2) a few months ago, got a bit stuck though and started playing the KOTOR games again.  really have to give it another go, i was enjoying it for sure.

Loved the first KOTR game.  Never really got into the second one.

It's mostly about Lego Marvel Super Heroic People And Mutants for me at the moment.

i've started on this (like 2 levels or something) and the number of characters is overwhelming.  and while playing as hulk and abomination is enormous fun, i get the feeling it lacks the simple charm of the early star wars and indy games.  will probably play to 100% though.

Loved the first KOTR game.  Never really got into the second one.

hugely flawed, they rushed the release and left out a shitload of content.  some really great ideas and storytelling but all for nowt as there are great hunking holes.  the end was a total mess because they just dropped several storylines.  but for all that, it still has that feeling of being in a star wars film that you don't get anywhere else.  and it's got HK-47 in it again :wub: :wub:

No one wants to hear about how my Sim child is getting on at boarding school, do they?

This is a trick question because they always do well at boarding school

Currently playing 8 Ball Quickfire Pool at Miniclip. The physics are pretty good. Got up to rack 8, the key is to not pot your white, ignore the multiplier as you really need to build your timer up. http://www.miniclip.com/games/8-ball-quick-fire-pool/en/#t-g-r-G

Also played Tinder, unlocked Kate, 25 and Karen, 27, but ultimately not been too successful and am playing on easy mode.

Really want to have a go at Papers, Please!

http://papersplea.se/

Ps4

Killzone Shadowfall - I'm not really following the plot much, just shooting faces off which seems to be the done thing.

Don't Starve - killed by a beefalo trying to avoid starving to death.

ps3

Grid 2 - sideways, always sideways

GTA 5 - still not done story mode because I keep getting distracted by doing fun stuff.

PS Vita

Little Big Planet - more of the same, but the same is perfect plat forming with a lovely style and sense of humour

Guacamelee - you play a luchador who is tasked with saving the town. Plat former type game, slightly unhinged.

PC

Minecraft - quite popular, so I'm told.

Prison Architect - a SimCity like game whee you build a prison.

Next Car Game - early alpha, huge destruction engine, bits of car everywhere

Euro Truck Sim 2 - you drive trucks and hire other drivers to drive trucks. I'm currently exploring Poland in my Volvo