• UKIP
    • DUP
    • UUP
    • SINN FEIN
    • SLDP
    • INDEPENDENT
    • OTHER

Just now, Shoebox said:

Will be voting LAB, but frankly their chances of winning over the CONS around here are incredibly slim. Sadly if anyone shifts them, it'll be the Brexit Party or UKIP

I think votes are still important, they show that people want the policies the party is putting forward at the moment

1 minute ago, Emily said:

I think votes are still important, they show that people want the policies the party is putting forward at the moment

You seriously think the majority of the general public vote for policies and not just who the leader of said party is?

Honestly think the majority of LABheads who don't like Corbo will suck it up and vote LAB anyway, it's only a loud fringe of brexit spamheads and red tories who won't bother so fuck em

5 minutes ago, Shoebox said:

You seriously think the majority of the general public vote for policies and not just who the leader of said party is?

No, I don't but I still think you should

voting LAB in a CON seat targeted by LAB but probably going to lose key voters to people who think LD are the only ones making sense. Local MP was a May-ite.

Just now, Emily said:

No, I don't but I still think you should

I don't disagree. Which is why I said I'd be voting LAB even though it won't affect the result.

4 minutes ago, Shoebox said:

I don't disagree. Which is why I said I'd be voting LAB even though it won't affect the result.

I'm just agreeing and saying I still think it's a good thing

Just now, Emily said:

I'm just agreeing and saying I still think it's a good thing

Then I think we're all good. This Chatham & Aylesford for the last couple of elections. Didn't realise that the UKIPs actually took a bit of a beating last time out, but I really do worry about a Brexit Party uprising this time. It's such a weird area. A real chasm between the haves (London commuters) and the have-nots (basically never recovered from the closure of the dockyard). So it depends on who's got the energy to actually get out there and vote. I can certainly see a huge amount of apathy occurring.

I really want Vince to win, because he's a good mate and a genuinely decent person, regardless of his political leanings.

image.thumb.png.f32416bc493358d230b1613ac9bc2dc8.png