• BREXIT
    • UKIP
    • DUP
    • UUP
    • SINN FEIN
    • SLDP
    • INDEPENDENT
    • OTHER

Actually dunno who I'm gonna vote for. My MP is a deselected Tory, so interesting to see what happens there. 

I think Lib Dems are the only ones even remotely likely to unseat the Tories here, but a vote for them is essentially a vote for a Tory government anyway, as that's who they'll prop up in a hung parliament given their leader is a rampant Tory.

1 minute ago, cuppatea said:

Actually dunno who I'm gonna vote for. My MP is a deselected Tory, so interesting to see what happens there. 

I think Lib Dems are the only ones even remotely likely to unseat the Tories here, but a vote for them is essentially a vote for a Tory government anyway, as that's who they'll prop up in a hung parliament given their leader is a rampant Tory.

A coalition is still better than a Tory majority. But I think I'd still vote with who I wanted rather than Lib Dem.

11 minutes ago, cuppatea said:

Was it one of the "rebels" or they just got deselected because no one likes them? I'd vote LD if I lived in a LD/CON marginal, I mean it's got to be better than the CONs getting a majority surely.

Will be voting LAB, but frankly their chances of winning over the CONS around here are incredibly slim. Sadly if anyone shifts them, it'll be the Brexit Party or UKIP