Ace Forum
Stumpedmolar

Thurley Temple

Had some of that tea t'other night. REALLY GOOD. 
Someone I've never spoken to in work just called me "mate" over Skype for business and now I hate the entire world.

Listening to Meg Baird. 

1 minute ago, Stumpedmolar said:

what's wrong with mate... better than "wanker chops"!

It felt weird. Even people I've been working with for months aren't that familiar. I'll admit it's more my problem than anyone else's.

Hi! I’m in a really good mood. Just had a great meeting about the research I’m heading up for my NHS team, everyone is well into it. 

Although I was annoyed this morning, I was walking Rita to nursery and a man moved slightly out of the way for us. I was half asleep and didn’t acknowledge it so he shouted “You’re welcome” in my face. I accept I could have said thank you, it was sort of an accident that I didn’t say anything but it really was a tiny motion to the left, it’s not like he inconvenienced himself. Massive overreaction

4 minutes ago, scaggy said:

Had some of that tea t'other night. REALLY GOOD. 
Someone I've never spoken to in work just called me "mate" over Skype for business and now I hate the entire world.

Listening to Meg Baird. 

You more of a "pal" man?

generally go with "chief"... takes flipping forever to remember peoples' names, doesn't it? i've had this thing, principally at my current work place, where people just do not look like their names to the extent that it's provided an added hindrance to remembering them... there are two chrises, neither looks like a chris.