Ace Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stumpedmolar

Weekend thread!

7 minutes ago, amnesiac said:

He's another one! hang on didn't you say 'Mum' was 'oh yeh the woman is the center of things' YOU'RE ANOTHER ONE

Hahaha, I was on the wind up a bit there, oh SHIT

8 minutes ago, muppina said:

Don't listen to any of this lot on comedy, that's how I ended up watching David Brent, life on the road, which zaireeka said was 'not too bad'

Not taking that shit from someone who was all "Great news guys Not Going Out just got recommissioned for its ninth series!"

Can Slaveo do us all a favour and stick to unlistenable Germans banging a pipe with a hammer industrial noise reccos in future.

"I watched Humanity the other day.  It's exactly what you'd expect if you'd watched any of his other stand-up only it's now more obnoxious.  There are some great jokes but feels like he is constantly having to tell people why comedy can / should be brutal.  You won't come out with a different opinion than you go in with"

I stand by that - there are some good jokes although I'd have to watch it again to repeat them.  Either way I'd hardly say this was a hardcore recommendation.  I don't even think it is even a recommendation.  

When I read that Gravesend headline I thought a guy drove a car into a club like someone rode a horse into a club a few weeks ago. Anyway, turns out not to be terrorism which is upsetting a lot of whites.

3 minutes ago, slavestate said:

Either way *shrug*

How about waiting for my review before jumping to conclusions.

Drove past huge queues of people getting into some rubbish normal suburban pubs here last night in the freezing cold. Total commitment to the St Paddy cause.