Ace Forum
Stumpedmolar

Cold War 2 countdown to midnight, sabre rattling Tuesday

1 hour ago, devilshands said:

He he he fuck man united.

Started to read about Edmonds, the one bloke, the ONE bloke who shouldn't be given a platform on mental health its that arsehole. We get what we deserve i guess

Yeah think it was the arsehole that had the cancer tho tbf

10 hours ago, amnesiac said:

Hang on the Goggleboxers are into the Skripal/mossad link! must be more mainstream than i thought. GOGGLEBOXERS FFS

Course they are, they’re read about it in fwokin Sun the absolute twATS so glad Leon is gone hope they all get nerve gassed

speaking of gogglebox i saw the front page story on sunday about the geordie lass with the massive chebs's fitness programme being a scam because she went on a 6 week boot camp and only ate 700 cals a day and i was like well duuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr

13 minutes ago, Olly said:

speaking of gogglebox i saw the front page story on sunday about the geordie lass with the massive chebs's fitness programme being a scam because she went on a 6 week boot camp and only ate 700 cals a day and i was like well duuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr

and she's all "I was miserable the whole time"

1 minute ago, Already Dead said:

really don't think Giles and Mary are Sun readers. Feel a bit sorry for Giles, she'd be a nightmare to live with.

QUITE the opposite (he's the nightmare)