Ace Forum
Stumpedmolar

Cold War 2 countdown to midnight, sabre rattling Tuesday

finished off this packet of very rich butter biscuits before bed, they were incredible, but I woke in the night feeling absolutely disgusting and shame-filled even, why did I do it? go for the slightly less naughty breakfast my camp friend. campness is great isn't it, just using that feminine energy that exists in us all, life is a rich tapestry. just waffling here. had two coffees already.

Had a pretty naughty bacon sandwich (six rashers of streaky) before work. Wouldn't normally have bacon in the week, but the weekend packet remained unfinished and didn't want to waste it.

Not much to report here. Played a bit of Cities Skyline last night. I'm not very good at it. My town planning skills leave a lot to be desired. If only I knew an expert in roads to give me some advice.

Listening: Spiritualized - LAGWAFIS

when you peel back all the crap we've been told are the great albums down the years, the ones to own prior to expiring, I think maybe LAGWAFIS is one of the very few that really stands up and like Bravo Two Zero gets better with each engagement.

It really is one of my all time favourite albums. Hit me at the right time after the post-Britpop come down, as my tastes matured and it's stuck with me ever since. Oft-repeated fact, but missus Shoebox walked down the aisle to the title track, so it has extra resonance because of that.

All the same direction. Please note: this is streaky so I'm not sure each can be classed as a whole rasher. The streaky rasher sort of becomes two and I had three whole rashers split into two each. Does that make sense? Does it matter? Like a sandwich: two halves of one sandwich or two sandwiches? The age old question.

Ladies and Gentleman..... is a fabulous record. I have a very clear memory of buying it in that shitty plastic "pill pack". How am I meant to keep that CD safe? Anyway excellent work for the Spiritualized boys. I haven't listened to it all the way through for a long time, but Think I'm in Love gets played very often. 

Had a bacon sarnie this morning: LOVE campness. 

1 x sandwich = 2 x slices of bread...  tell you whut... hate it when you get toast cut diagonally in a cafe... have you tried wrapping a diagonally cut slice round a bit of snag?