Ace Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Already Dead

Friddy Cent

was thinking about going to see Hostiles and All the Money in the World over the weekend and then Billboards on Monday.  Would have seen Hostiles in the week but it's only been on once a day at midday!  this country!

haven't heard of that Hostiles. Good cast! Bale, Pike, Plemons who MUST be playing a baddie, did you know he's stepping out with Kirsten Dunst the jammy jammy bastard

you know how I know? it's because she is in BM S04E01 for like 2 seconds, in the offices of Callister, probably just finished being banged by Plemons.

5 minutes ago, amnesiac said:

she's lovely!

there was a time when she was going to watch cricket with Johnny Borrell that she really looked like she might be dying from drug addictions.

Just now, Olly said:

there was a time when she was going to watch cricket with Johnny Borrell that she really looked like she might be dying from drug addictions.

forgot all about that - jeeeeez, how beneath her stations was HE! bloody jammy bastard

Papa Kev is visiting so got the whole family descending tomorrow. On Sunday I’m going to let them have some family time and I’m going to go out on my own, I might go to the cinema. Or the gym. Or shopping. Or for a coffee with my book. Anything really