Ace Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Already Dead

Summer Transfer News

Sad to see Joe Skarz leave. The man's an absolute machine, but a player of his quality should be playing first team football. 

Sercombe I'm less worried about. Absolutely monumental in the promotion season, but I think he's shown twice now that succeeding League 1 is a step too high for him, both last season and for Exeter. He'll do okay for Rovers, but they're not doing anything more than mid-table, which is about his level at best.

Canice Carroll was obviously no surprise, and not technically a transfer, but still a good bit of business. Got up to speed so quickly in the handful of games he got at the back end of last season. Amazing how Appleton is able to get the best out of these young players.

Yeah, soz. Getting a bit in the way of the hardcore, detailed, knowledgeable, informed chat from the fans of premier league companies, wasn't I?

That's alright m8 you weren't to know, basically if u hear any big money transfers, ideally top 6 because probably no one cares about the rest then drop em in here and we can have a great chat about them like "ooh yeah good signing by man u there" or "oh no that guys v overrated what were arsenal thinking".

If it helps to pick a side so we can have some #bantz at the same time then even better, you can have arsenal if you like don't think we've got any of them.

Skarz has gone back to Bury. That's two fullbacks they've had off us now. TBF, they were proper shite last season, so they need some reinforcements (or three and fourpence as my dad always says).

39 minutes ago, cuppatea said:

Is it Rangers that bum Liverpool or the other ones? Something to do with Jesus I think.

umm...think there's more of a celtic/liverpool link, they stole 'you'll never walk alone' off us the thieving tramps!