Ace Forum
GUBE

Gibby and Olly: wrestleoff

I can't see myself becoming a big AEW fan from prelims to PPV but I probably will keep up with their big matches. Kenny v Moxley will be great when it happens.

Ironically I would stand to be an NXT fan if it stayed as it is but became a bit less for the hardcores. But clearly it is going to get Vinced.

On 03/09/2019 at 8:16 PM, GUBE said:

Kenny v Moxley will be great when it happens.

was wrong on this, it sucked

not feeling either AEW or NXT since it got Vinced. I'm like one of those people on twitter who calls themselves politically homeless, especially since NWA got racist Cornette

On 24/11/2019 at 9:45 PM, GUBE said:

was wrong on this, it sucked

not feeling either AEW or NXT since it got Vinced. I'm like one of those people on twitter who calls themselves politically homeless, especially since NWA got racist Cornette

I've watched a couple of AEW's and really liked it. Just the matches are too bloody long with loads of kick-outs. Not the most original complaint about modern wrestling but whatever. The promos for the Jericho and Cody feud were world-class mind you. Want more of that. 

yeah I feel I can separate the excellent Cody-Jericho feud from the rest of AEW, which seems to be Dragon Gate with comedy. maybe my day has gone but I could definitely go with a slightly grittier style.

26 minutes ago, OIly said:

you still all in on NWA?

Cornette racismgate hurt me but I'll catch up now he is gone. Really enjoyed it up to then.