Ace Forum
GUBE

Gibby and Olly: wrestleoff

Re-watched the Louis Theroux Weird Weekend with the wrastlers over the weekend, that one WCW guy who deflected his question about story lines then humiliated him at the training camp re-defined the term RATTLED. Louis probably got through it by thinking 'this is making gr8 telly!'

oh, that Sarge guy, total asshole. thought most of the wrestlers were aspy cunts.

his real name is Dewayne Bruce and that show represents his most significant contribution to wrestling. some of the people in that gym at the time went on to do more than he ever will.

his real name is Dewayne Bruce and that show represents his most significant contribution to wrestling. some of the people in that gym at the time went on to do more than he ever will.

Rattled!

don't see how you could come to that conclusion, I'm a wrestling fan but that guy was a dick and a no-mark and I think he got Theroux all wrong (as did most Americans to be fair), it was quite funny though in hindsight.

I didn't think he was a wrestler just a wrestle trainer?

unlike football where any old club translater can roll up at Chelsea and earn billions of pounds managing them, you can't actually train wrestlers unless you have been an wrestler.

The bit where the guy was ad-libbing smack talk for a whole minute into the camera was impressive, although once you've memorised 30 ways of saying you're going to deck someone it's probably a lot easier