Ace Forum
GUBE

Gibby and Olly: wrestleoff

Fun Facts: Mike Rotundo (IRS) is Bray Wyatt's real life father.

no shit!  you'll be telling me he's bo dallas's dad too next.

I'll talk wrestling with you chaps.

I went to see a bit of sports entertainment (err) for the first time ever last month. They had a night at the Cockpit here in Leeds (which if any of you have been is fucking tiny)...me and my friend laughed our heads off consistently all night...one of the best nights out I've had in a very long time. I'd only heard of Colt Cabana before but there was a couple of high profile yanks that stole the show. Adam Cole and The Kentucky Gentlemen Chuck Taylor (VERY funny)

Homegrown talents Dave 'The Bastard' Mastiff and 'Party' Marty Scurll had us in creases. Grado is doing the next one.

I was shocked at how good it was, perfect fodder for channel 5 or someone it's time they got it back on the telly.

I'll stick around for as long as Raw throws up matches like this beaut next week. *spoiler*

"Bad Santa" Damien Sandow vs. "Good Santa" Mark Henry in a Battle for Christmas is up next. Christmas trees and presents are put around the ring before the match. Sandow comes out with some Sinister Santa music. They actually wrestle as Santa. They open a present in the ring and it's a toilet, before fighting up the ramp. Sandow tears up some of the set and takes out a Christmas tree. Henry gets the win and saves Christmas. 

I'll talk wrestling with you chaps.

I went to see a bit of sports entertainment (err) for the first time ever last month. They had a night at the Cockpit here in Leeds (which if any of you have been is fucking tiny)...me and my friend laughed our heads off consistently all night...one of the best nights out I've had in a very long time. I'd only heard of Colt Cabana before but there was a couple of high profile yanks that stole the show. Adam Cole and The Kentucky Gentlemen Chuck Taylor (VERY funny)

Homegrown talents Dave 'The Bastard' Mastiff and 'Party' Marty Scurll had us in creases. Grado is doing the next one.

I was shocked at how good it was, perfect fodder for channel 5 or someone it's time they got it back on the telly.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!