Ace Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GUBE

THE SLOW INEVITABLE MENTAL BREAKDOWN OF PRESIDENT TRUMP

I was in front of a large group of highly professional people, most of whom are from either other countries or the United Nations, people that aren't big into clapping, applauding, smiling, and I heard a little rustle as I said our country is now stronger than ever before. It is true. I mean it is true. I heard a little rustle, and I said, it is true. And I heard smiles. I said, I didn't know there would be—they weren't laughing at me, they were laughing with me. We had fun. That was not laughing at me. So the fake news said, people laughed at President Trump. They didn't laugh at me. People had a good time with me. We were doing it together. We had a good time. They respect what I've done. The United States is respected again.

He’s amazing really. He’s convinced a significant proportion of a country that he is the only one who will tell them the truth. 

Nearly finished the Trump book, the only things that felt particularly new were the humanising bits and that he (probably) didn’t actually have anything to do with whatever Russia did with the election.  The rest where he’s a bit of an idiot, a big baby, clueless, needy, and bloody minded all just confirmed what I thought I knew already. 

I was half expecting the book to reveal that he is smarter and more Machiavellian, rather than the caricature being pretty accurate. 

7 minutes ago, Emily said:

He’s amazing really. He’s convinced a significant proportion of a country that he is the only one who will tell them the truth. 

Legitimise people's bigotry and they'll believe anything you say.

42 minutes ago, Emily said:

Nearly finished the Trump book, the only things that felt particularly new were the humanising bits and that he (probably) didn’t actually have anything to do with whatever Russia did with the election.  The rest where he’s a bit of an idiot, a big baby, clueless, needy, and bloody minded all just confirmed what I thought I knew already. 

I do think his defining characteristic is that he genuinely does have the temperament of a very young child.

Literally cannot think of anything except how it reflects on him.

It does impact my opinion. You know why? Because I've had a lot of false charges made against me. I'm a very famous person, unfortunately. I've been a famous person for a long time. But I've had a lot of false charges made against me, really false charges. I know friends that have had false charges. People want fame. They want money. They want whatever. So when I see it, I view it differently than somebody sitting home watching television where they say, oh, Judge Kavanaugh, this or that.

HaHa! Obviously went to the toilet for a wank, then wrapped some bog roll around his helmet to stop seepage into his Calvins (as you do) and it's fallen out of his trouser leg.