Ace Forum
GUBE

THE SLOW INEVITABLE MENTAL BREAKDOWN OF PRESIDENT TRUMP

His hair's strange orangey blond colour comes from a product he uses to dye it, called Just For Men. That dye is supposed to stay on his head and gradually darken it – but he is so impatient that he washes it off, leaving it with little time to do his work and turning his hair its strange transparent hue.

I’m listening to conspiracy podcasts from pre Trump and they are speculating Trump is a conspiracy to ensure Clinton gets the White House. Did not work 

31 minutes ago, Emily said:

I’m listening to conspiracy podcasts from pre Trump and they are speculating Trump is a conspiracy to ensure Clinton gets the White House. Did not work 

Isn't there a conspiracy going around that it's actually Hillary Clinton that's colluding with the Russians?

3 minutes ago, fractal* said:

Isn't there a conspiracy going around that it's actually Hillary Clinton that's colluding with the Russians?

Probably but in a LOOK AT CROOKED HILLARY way. 

Finally got through GUBE’s link. The private life stuff is amusing but the stuff about how Trump has no plan or distinct political agenda and is basically making decisions day to day makes sense 

29 minutes ago, Zaireeka said:

TOTALLY believe he didn't really want to win, always just assumed that was the case really.

Think pretty much everyone did. You saw them gearing up for the “cheated” line months before the election 

22 minutes ago, Univers said:

Thanks to this article I now know there's a Haitian bogeyman called Uncle Gunnysack

Filing a change of name request on behalf of Randy to the Angst Ombudsman