Ace Forum
GUBE

THE SLOW INEVITABLE MENTAL BREAKDOWN OF PRESIDENT TRUMP

Can it not just be a LOL-@-Trumpfest, seen enough fuckin memes and video edits to last me the whole year.

agreed. this is why I've asked Ted to come on board as the thread's resident Jacques 'Jacques' Liverot figure.

Oh, listened to a really good podcast about the 1992 ejection recently; parallels with UK '97 are remarkable (NOT surprising - Blair nicked loads of the campaign strategies).

Big criticism of Clinton (that I buy into) is that he not only totally bought into LA riots = because rap music way of thinking, he also had a vested interest in letting economic (often manifested as racial) inequality slide down the agenda; I.e. He was happy enough to "win" the argument but on the Republicans' terms.

Same us basically true I'd Blair! Cunt!

Basically both destroyed the "left" from within in the respective countries! Wankers!

Basically both destroyed the "left" from within in the respective countries! Wankers!

I read this as though it were your av speaking. I got this voice for him and everything.

#threadDerailing1

Can we do a thread about the 1992 election / pencil in 2016 election for a 2040 thread?

Set a Google calendar reminder, nesi.

there's probably a twitter account somewhere replaying it in real-time, there's loads of them things.

I read this as though it were your av speaking. I got this voice for him and everything.

#threadDerailing1

Think that av's had its day, tbh, might change it to something like;

12565444_10153272128857651_9754528050260

Don't like change though! Like on GTA, hate giving my man a new haircut or what have you.

It is scary times, a bit.... I think there was a genuine, legitimate feeling in, like, the 1830s/40s that the USA was physically too big a land mass to be successfully governed as a single country and that it would inevitably fragment if unified but on east/west lines... somewhat dispelled by the civil war? think since then, the state system has sort of worked to mitigate that risk and also the fact that the country is sort of balanced at its east and west coasts  helps to hold the whole thing together?

It is scary times, a bit.... I think there was a genuine, legitimate feeling in, like, the 1830s/40s that the USA was physically too big a land mass to be successfully governed as a single country and that it would inevitably fragment if unified but on east/west lines... somewhat dispelled by the civil war? think since then, the state system has sort of worked to mitigate that risk and also the fact that the country is sort of balanced at its east and west coasts  helps to hold the whole thing together?

It was unified by the railroad really I think but I've been on Amtrak cross country and its shit now! So on that basis I could easily see the country falling apart unless they get a move on with hyperloop.