Ace Forum

3 Women (1977): Robert Altman

Surreal, comic arty film staring Sissy Spacek and Shelly Duval. Just saw it at the local. Rilly gud. 7/10

Dumb & Dumber 2: Three Klicks North Of Rhode Island

We join up with Harry and Lloyd after 20 years..Harry has been visiting Lloyd who has been committed for 20 years ever since his doomed romance to Mary Swanson, anyway turns out its a prank. Harry reveals at there apartment one of his kidneys is bad and needs a donor soon. After visiting his parents Harry's stepdad gives him a shoebox full of mail and a postcard from Fraida Felcher telling him shes pregnant..to be honest I expected the sequel to be better as I'm a fan of the original film. The gags were not all that although Carrey & Daniels have good chemistry. 6/10

Nocturnal Animals

A woman gets consumed by a manuscript sent to her by her first husband while her current marriage deteriorates. Shocked by the dark novel and its emotion, the woman reminisces about her troubled marriage to her first husband as well succumbing to the novel. Not really my cup of tea to be honest but fairly decent 7/10

watched Todd Barry's Spicy Honey standup special yesterday, very good, LOLed 3 or 4 times which I never do at standup stuff, I often wonder if you had an audience full of me's at a show you would think you're tanking but it wouldn't be the case, I just quietly enjoy stuff.

9 minutes ago, Already Dead said:

watched Todd Barry's Spicy Honey standup special yesterday, very good, LOLed 3 or 4 times which I never do at standup stuff, I often wonder if you had an audience full of me's at a show you would think you're tanking but it wouldn't be the case, I just quietly enjoy stuff.

Yeah yeah yeah same here, takes a lot for me to go full LOL even if I'm really enjoying something but never really look like I am.